Friday, August 31, 2012

Write.....

I've been avoiding my blog like it's the Plague.  There's a lot percolating in my mind that I want to write about, but I haven't.  I've held on to my thoughts, inspirations and experience out of my own selfishness.  Why?   I'm not really sure.  Oh no...that's not honest.  It's because I'm in fear.  Being in fear robs me of my true self.  And I'm told "to thine own self be true."

Isn't facing my fears what this blog is about?  Hope?  I have Hope tattooed on my wrist as a reminder and I still forget.   To inspire hope and instill positive energy to those who might choose to read what I have to say is my intention.  Being completely honest and living the life I choose is my purpose.

So.....apparently I'm human.  I've let fear creep it's way into my life yet again.

Well, stay tuned....it's about to get real around here.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    Hi we've only just met, but I understand those feelings and the thing to do it take the power away from them, buy writing them down, examining them and replacing those thoughts with what you want to attract in your life. It is as simple as this. Let go of what you don't want in your life and let go of what you do want in your life. this way everything gets the light-touch.

    I want to alert you to TUT dot com their motto is: "thoughts become things ... choose the right ones".

    Hang out with me and you'll feel better about your situation soon enough. have faith to walk toward what you really want. Be prepared to give your best to the world ... and then be prepared to receive the best from the world. Expect the Best!

    Theresa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Theresa, thank you! I will see you on BC! Great resource I see....

    ReplyDelete